Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

I have been away too long!!! But I'm back :)

It has been almost a year since my last post. I just had my third baby in July and I am ready to get back in the scene.

In 2010, I mainly focused in participating as many craft fairs as I could. It took a toll on me. I am now focusing in getting my accessories in stores. I have so much fun meeting the people I am selling my crafts to that I mainly focused on personally selling my items at craft shows/fairs.

But I realize that if I want to turn my hobby into a business I must give up a little control. There is definitely less creating - my favorite part, and more focus on marketing, taking pictures, and creating line sheets - just to name a few. I definitely need to learn to manage my time. I have 14 weeks to learn to do this. That's when my maternity leave is up.

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment